Sunday, March 15, 2015

ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000

I finally discovered a better solution than my DIY version for bluetooth music streaming to my 2008 BMW 328xi.  The ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000 just plugs into the little 30pin iPod integration cable in my glovebox and pairs up to any smartphone.  At $85 it's pricey but provides an elegant solution to an annoying problem of mine.

Sound quality is excellent and it fits perfectly into that little section of the glovebox that holds an LED flashlight.  No more having to deal with turning the volume up/down when switching between Radio and Aux inputs!

Just plug it in and pair it up!
















As I am streaming from an Android device I don't get any track data or
steering wheel track control functionality unfortunately.



















No comments:

Post a Comment